Zero Land Fill Policy
Responsible Electronic Recycling
When it comes to discarding out of service and obsolete electronics, it is essential you have safeguards in place to avoid improper disposal methods that could lead to a possible data breach, possible fines, illegal exporting and landfilling. Protecting your reputation, brand and our environment.
Caegis Solutions can keep you in compliance, providing responsible electronic recycling and secure data destruction services keeping electronics out of the landfills and Sanitizing any data containing equipment.
- Committed to our clients and providing the absolute best service.
- Adhere to Federal, State and local environmental laws and regulations and industry standards utilizing Responsible Recycling (R2) practices.
- Secure Data Destruction methods adhere to NSA (NSA /CSS Policy manual 9-12) and NIST (SP800-88 R1), National Association for Information Destruction (NAID AAA) guidelines. Providing Physical destruction onsite or offsite.
- Highly trained staff maintains continues unbroken chain of custody of material from pick up location to our secure facility, where then the material is inventoried and material is sanitized removing any identifiable label or asset tag and data is extracted.
- Environmental stewardship practices by Reusing, Recovering and Recycling. saving natural resources and protecting the environment.
- Zero land-fill policy, all end-of-life electronics is demanufactured, sorted and consolidated at our facility and shipped to our approved R2 Certified Downstream partners that are audited on an annual basis.