Issued by: IMS
Integrated Management System (IMS) Scope & Policy
Eff. Date: 1/25/21
Caegis Solutions is in the business of IT Asset and Electronics Value Recovery through test and repair, Data Security, and reporting of used electronic equipment, components and materials. Based upon R2:V3, applicable scope for Caegis Solutions is
- Appendix A-Downstream recycling chain
- Appendix B-Data Sanitization
- Appendix C- Test and Repair
The Caegis Solutions facility is operated under a Management System that provides a mechanism for developing, documenting, implementing, and reviewing operations, and assures that all Focus Materials are only sent to downstream vendors that meet R2:V3, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 and Caegis Solutions requirements. Caegis Solutions has adopted the philosophy, mandates and requirements of:
- ISO 14001:2015,
- ISO 45001:2018
- ISO 9001:2015
This policy has been established to be appropriate to the purpose, size, context, nature, scale, environmental impacts and IMS risks and IMS opportunities of the organization’s activities, and services in accordance with the scope of the IMS. Caegis Solutions is committed to:
- Comply with and fulfil all applicable legal, data security and other requirements
- Continually improve upon the effectiveness of the Integrated Management System to enhance Quality, Environmental Health and Safety
- Protection of the Environment: increase reuse of electronic assets, including prevention of pollution and increase the recycling of EOL materials
- Providing safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work-related injury and ill health
- Providing framework and developing and Maintaining a Procedure for Establishing and achieving Objectives & Targets for IMS.
- Follow Reuse, material recovery and dispose hierarchy throughout the recycling chain
- Eliminate hazards and reduce OH&S risks
- Consultation and participation of workers, and, where they exist, workers’ representatives.
Currently the management Representative for the management system in place at Caegis Solutions is Marc Rivera. The IMS policy is communicated within the organization through training and postings. It is available to the interested parties as defined in Communication Procedure.
ASSIGNMENT OF RESPONSIBILITY AND AUTHORITY
It is the policy of Caegis Solutions that whenever a Procedure or Work Instruction assigns responsibility and authority for the performance of a task, the responsible party may delegate performance of the task to anyone they choose, providing they ensure that the:
- Assignment is clear to and understood by the appointee,
- Appointee is competent to perform the task, and
- Results of the work performed meet the requirements.
UNCONTROLLED POLICY MANUALS
An uncontrolled copy of the IMS policy, Manual may be given to anyone, with the understanding that Caegis solutions has the right to revise the manual, at its discretion, without giving them notice.
RECORD OF APPROVAL
|Written By: Marc Rivera||Management representative||1/25/21|
|Approved By: Marc Rivera||CEO||1/25/21|