Keeping our Clients Compliant
- Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act (FACTA)
- FDA Security Regulations (21 C.F.R. part 11)
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health (HITECH)
- Identity Theft and Assumption Deterrence Act
- International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)
- National Security Agency (NSA)
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Special Publication Series 800-88R1
- National Industrial Security Program (NISP) Operating Manual (DOD 5220.22-M)
- Patriot Act of 2002
- Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX)
- All federal, state, and local requirements for electronic recycling
All electronic material processed at our facility is process responsibly complying with Federal, State and local laws as well as Industry standards.
Our staff manages all our client’s assets from pick up location to our secure facility. We guarantee secure chain-of-custody, providing security from cradle to grave. Furthermore, our secure transport vehicles our equipped with GPS-tracking devices, enabling us to provide full accountability.
We understand the importance of managing our clients inventory and ensuring that every asset is accurately accounted for throughout the process. We provide inventory scanning and verification of IT assets and media through an Asset Audit report, Certificates of Recycling and Data Sanitization. Conforming with the highest standards in the industry.
Secure Media Data Sanitization and Hard Drive Shredding
Our Media Sanitization and Hard Drive Shredding process conforms with the highest methods of data destruction , conforming with National Institutes of Standards and Technology (NIST)-800-88r1, National Security Agency (NSA), National Association for Information Destruction (NAID) and DODguidelines. We maintain full chain-of-custody throughout the destruction process. Providing various methods of Data Sanitization to meet our client’s security needs: